Nursing Schools In Charlotte NC – Admission Requirements & Degrees
Nursing Schools In Charlotte NC
The below nursing shcools in Charolette NC have been given their accrediation status by the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLAC):
Mercy School of Nursing
P.O. Box 32861
Charolette, NC 28238
Admission requirements for this Charlotte nursing school consist of:
- A high school diploma or something that measures up like a GED.
- Certain TOEFL scores for those whom speak English as a second languagewhich the score should be a minimum of 83 for internet version.
- Applicants must take at least one algebra class and chemistry class, which can be done either in college or high school.
- 8 hours of anatomy & physiology with a lab need to be completed before one becomes enrolled.
- Applicants must take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) which it can be registered for through the school.
- SAT scores of at least 920 which include a minimum of 480 in the verbal section and 440 for the math section. If one doesn’t have this, they can also provide a ACT score of a minimum of 19 or complete a minimum of 20 semesterhours of college courses, which courses need to consist of either Enlish, Math or Science.
Queens Unversity at Charlotte Presbyterian School of Nursing
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charolette, NC 28274
Queens University offers a host of different degree programs, all of which have different requirements, but as far as the degrees offered by this nursing schools in Charlotte NC option go, they offer degrees that include:
- Accelerated BSN
- RN to BSN
North Carolinas College of Health Sciences School of Nursing
1200 Blythe Blvd
P.O Box 32861
Charlotte, NC 28232
Prerequisites for admission for this nursing program in Charlotte NC are:
- The applicant has attained a high school diploma or something equivalent like a GED, in which they attained a minimum of a B average in their studies.
It should be known that North Carolinas College of Health Science School of Nursing offers a pre-nursing option where if you attain their requirments list to their exact specifications you will be gauranteed acceptance into the program. The pre-nursing requirements for this nursing school in Charlotte NC are; completing Medical Terminology, both Anatomy and Physiology as well as College Math, all of which need to be done in consecutive terms and be completed with cumulative minimum GPA of 3.2. As soon as space opens up in this Charolette North Carolina nursing program, the person who successfully fulfilled the terms of the pre-nursing aggreement will be granted admission, that is if there is a waiting list.
Nursing Schools In Charlotte NC Accredited By The CCNE
The nursing schools in Charolette NC below has been given it’s accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE):
Unversity of North Carolina at Charlotte Chapel Hill
Carington Hall, CB #7460
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
UNC Chapel Hill offers one of the best nursing programs in the entire United States and offers an excellent option when looking for nursing schools in Charlotte NC, which there are various degrees all of which offer different admission requirements, so the best thing to do is to contact the school to find out specific degree requirements. Degrees offered by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill include: